View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cattlelyst
In-Game Rank 7

re: Clank clank, make way for the Tanks!

Greetings Tanks and Off-Tanks and those of you remotely interested in Tanking for Eternal Asylum!

I'm Cattlelyst, the "Battle Cattle" and while, as I like to say, "My opinion on the totem pole of EA ranks somewhere below Whale Sh*t" One thing I take very seriously and perform my utmost due diligence to research is Tanking.

I've been tanking in most forms since patch 3.3.0 with a majority of my time spent on my Death Knight, Cattlelyst (formerly Kaeltanas) who Main Tanked ICC for EA back when we were running progression in that instance.

My role for the current guild raiding teams is primarily Off-Tank, switching to Main Tank when our MT is unavailable. I'm most experienced in the Heavy Metal Tanks (DK, PAL, WAR) and am dabbling in the Leather tanks on a leveling aspect currently.

If you have questions concerning anything in the world of Tanking, feel free to field them here and myself and the other tanks of EA will be happy to provide our ten cents. Tanking is a critical role within any environment and I for one am more than happy to mentor anyone taking steps into the field. Welcome to our world!

Jump to: