View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nildyanna
In-Game Rank 8

re: Welcome Healers!!

These talents are all personal choice - there really isn't a "best" talent anymore - they are all situational.  With that said I have my own reasons for choosing the talents that I have and I'd be happy to share those with you.

Angelic Bulwark is heavily skewed towards PVP.  It does have uses in PVE but Desperate Prayer vastly outperforms it in my book and here's why:

1. Tank almost dead
  2. Void Shift
  3. Desperate Prayer

I agree with what Shidaly said about Halo.  I have found Halo to be situational at best and harmful at worst.  It's very easy to pull mobs that you don't intend to pull if you aren't constantly aware of your surroundings.  Couple that with the fact that you need to be at exactly 25 yard range for its greatest effect and it's just not worth it.

Depending on which encounter you are healing will determine if you want to use Cascade or Divine Star.  Cascade is amazing when everyone is spread out and Divine Star is amazing when everyone is in a very tight group.  I personally run with Cascade and only swap out to Divine Star when the situation calls for it.

HotGamerMum
In-Game Rank 7

I like how cascade works... And is pretty lol

Shidaly
In-Game Rank 8

I would say that Cascade and Divine Star are the better of the three. Halo, i feel, may be too hard to use to its max potential since it increases power the further the players are away from you. Cascade bounces around and Divine Star is a straight line out and back. They both deal damage and heal so it is more of a preference i think as to how you want to control it. If you want to be able to focus the healing take Divine Star.

HotGamerMum
In-Game Rank 7

That's what i thought so. Since i should worry more on the tanks and others instead of myself. With Angelic Bulwark helps since i know i will not just drop lol.

So for the 90 talent i guess i should take cascade?

Shidaly
In-Game Rank 8

Hello HotGamerMum,

I think that one can go either way, it's more of a preference. If you're going to be using the toon for raiding I would recommend using the Angelic Bulwark because it's passive and doesn't require you to cast anything. The Desperate Prayer heals more I believe but you need to break your rotation (and delay another heal a couple of seconds) to do it.

HotGamerMum
In-Game Rank 7

I'm leveling a Disc priest. And i was wondering what i should take for my level 60 talent. I was contemplating between Desperate Prayer or Angelic Bulwark (which i took it). But I'm planning to use this priest for raids and all that fun stuff. So any opinions on that will be much appreciated.

Shidaly
In-Game Rank 8

Hello EA Healers, this is your Healing Leader, Shidaly. If you haven't seen me online yet, my main is a lvl 90 Pandaran Monk. Any questions, comments, strategies, or anything else healing related, post them here so we can all benefit from the experience.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Eternal Asylum Forum Index -> Healing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: